Practitioners successfully passed the RPL assessments
Level of Subsidy (effective from 1 December 2019)
- From 1 December 2019*, all RPL applicants can apply for full reimbursement of assessment fees in a lump sum after obtaining the Statement of Attainment (SOA). All applications should be submitted within two years from the date of issuance of SOA. Late applications will not be accepted.
- For those who have successfully applied for RPL on or before 30 November 2019 and wish to apply for either full or partial reimbursement of assessment fees, please submit applications on or before 30 November 2021. Late applications will not be accepted.
* It refers to the date applicants submit RPL application forms to assessment agencies or the postmark date on envelope.
Documents required for Application for Reimbursement of RPL Assessment Fees
Applicants are required to submit the following documents certified by Assessment Agencies to Qualifications Framework Secretariat for further processing of their applications for reimbursement of RPL assessment fees.
- The duly completed and signed application form
- Original of RPL payment receipt(s) (Certified*)
- List of Clusters of Units of Competency (Certified*)
- Copy of RPL SOA(s) (Certifed*)
- Proof of personal bank account
- Copy of certificate of QF-recognised course completed after obtaining the RPL SOA(s) (Only applicable to application for reimbursement of 100% of assessment fees or the remaining 25% of fees) (Certified*)
*For details of certification, please refer to Application Guidelines.
Application Guidelines and Application Form
Download Application Guidelines and Application Form
Submission of Application
Application for Reimbursement of RPL assessment fees should be submitted to the Qualifications Framework Secretariat (QFS).
Address: Units 901-903, 9/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen"s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Enquiry : 3793-3957
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm, 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays