Eligibility (effective from 1 December 2019)*
- Applicants should apply for RPL through an appointed assessment agency of the respective industry on or after 1 December 2019, and
- successfully passed the RPL assessment of a Cluster of Units of Competency at any level and obtained a Statement of Attainment (SOA).
* For RPL applicants who have successfully applied for RPL before 1 December 2019, the deadline for submitting reimbursement application has passed on 30 November 2021.
Level of Subsidy and Deadline of Application
- Applicants who have successfully obtained the SOA can apply for full reimbursement of assessment fee
- Applicants should apply for reimbursement within two years from the issue date of the SOA
Documents required for Application for Reimbursement of RPL Assessment Fees
Applicants are required to submit the following documents certified by Assessment Agencies to Qualifications Framework Secretariat for further processing of their applications for reimbursement of RPL assessment fees.
- The duly completed and signed application form
- Original of RPL payment receipt(s) (Certified*)
- List of Clusters of Units of Competency (Certified*)
- Copy of RPL SOA(s) (Certifed*)
- Proof of personal bank account
*For details of certification, please refer to Application Guidelines.
Application Guidelines and Application Form
Download Application Guidelines and Application Form
Submission of Application
Application for Reimbursement of RPL assessment fees should be submitted to the Qualifications Framework Secretariat (QFS).
Address: Units 901-903, 9/F, Dah Sing Financial Centre, 248 Queen"s Road East, Wan Chai, Hong Kong
Enquiry : 3793-3957
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Office Hours :
Monday to Friday 9:30am – 12:30pm, 2:00pm – 5:30pm
Closed on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays